Outlandish Swap V: The Fiery Cross
Scottish clans were originally a Highland way of life. The Highland clan was, above all things, a family; a family in which everybody believed they were all, from chief to blacksmith, descended from one founder or progenitor. They regarded themselves as very close kinsmen. This Swap is dedicated to such clan families and will be organized into four clans.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Six Degrees Answers
1. Charles Gauloise was the lover of Annalise de Marillac. Annalise was Jamie's first love interest (Jamie had a crush on her.)
2. Johannes Gerstmann is the King's singing master who invites Claire to sing in his chorus. Claire is married to Jamie.
3. Madame Laserre is Louise's personal groomer. Louise is Claire's friend. Claire is married to Jamie.
4. Vicomte Marigny is the finace of Mary Hawkins who is a friend of Claire's, who is Jamie's wife.
5. Monsieur Parnelle is an unrinoscopist at L'hopital des Agnes where Claire also volunteers and Claire is Jamie's wife.
6. Portis is the captian of the Arianna, a ship owned by Jared Fraser. Jared is Jamie's uncle.
7. Vicomtesse de Rambeau is a customer of Master Raymond, who befriends Claire who is Jamie's wife.
8. Mr. Sheridan is the tutor to Bonnie Prince Charlie who calls James 'Friend'.
9. Nesle de la Tournelle is King Louis current "favorite", Louis invites Jamie to the palace.
10. Madame Vionette is the cook for Jared Fraser who is Jamie's uncle.
There were also other acceptable chains of connection - as long as it was a true connection. with at least one person in-between. These are the basic connections.
I'd like to say thanks to Mordag of Clan Murray for writing this challenge.