1. Uttered thrice, yet three times a charm
“I want him still.” At Marsali and Fergus wedding, Claire reflects that although she had not said said that to Jamie at their wedding, she had said it three times since: in two moments of choice at Craig na Dun, and once again at Lallybroch.
2. Although “given” to Claire, Jamie uses this moniker more than she does.
3. This "bruise of a witch” caused such an “uproar” that proved much “ado” about something.
4. Once lost never to be found, always reminds its been around
Innes' amputated arm, Murphy's leg, or Fergus' hand
5. Initially a timeless “hand-fast,” these misty two can be traced to the heart of the story
6. Good intentions paved the way to this Hell for our dynamic duo
7. This joy, much admired in its expression, was almost lost in its possession
8. Remembered with much “porpoise,” and none too lightly to be foresworn
9. In for a penny, in for a “pound,” his future cut short when his time came 'round.
10. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, for it tolls for these.
11. Picture represents Claire's bribe to Murphy of various herbs: cardamom, nutmeg, extract of anise, ginger root, vanilla beans from Ceylon
12. Picture represents the parritch prescribed to Duncan Innes as a cure for blocked lower sigmoid colon. Also accepted, the parritch eaten by Jamie but missed by Jamie's Scottish men on the Artemis
- Fraser: Nannag, Lileas, Molly, and Camille
- MacKenzie: Ide, Ceili,Catriona, Kinley, Aislinn, and Mrs Fitz
- Murray: Mordag, Mary, Morrigan, Mona, and Zella
Special Awards go to:
- Mordag of Clan Murray is our Early Bird (1 point)
- Kinley of Clan Mackenzie is our Sneaker (11:59 pm with one minute to spare)(1 point)
- The One-for-One Award goes to Lilieas: She submitted only one answer and got it right.
- The "Can you hear me now" Award goes to Nannag and Zella. Both sent in four e-mails each, just to make sure we got their submissions.
- Foiler awards go to Mordag and Nannag who both kept the Beauchamps from getting 5 points this round by earning a perfect score for their clans!
Murray ~ 21 points + 1 point (early bird) + 5 points (Mordag winning) = 27 points