Outlandish Swap V: The Fiery Cross
Scottish clans were originally a Highland way of life. The Highland clan was, above all things, a family; a family in which everybody believed they were all, from chief to blacksmith, descended from one founder or progenitor. They regarded themselves as very close kinsmen. This Swap is dedicated to such clan families and will be organized into four clans.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Highland Games Round 7
1. Who technically runs and keeps everything in order at Castle Leoch?
2. Who turned Jamie into the Watch after returning to Lallybroch with Claire?
3. How did men of Lallybroch handle the situation?
4. Besides giving Claire the promise of keeping her fed, Jamie also told her she was safe. What specifically examples of how he’d protect Claire?
5. What were the pagan wedding vows Claire and Jamie recite after formally marrying in the church?
6. What is the gossip of who Leticia slept with and is Hamish’s father? Hint: It isn’t Dougal.
7. Why did Jamie offer to take the punishment for Laoghaire during Hall?
8. Who is supposed to have information regarding the murder Jamie is accused of?
9. What is the key to tickling trout?
10. What happened when Jamie first met the Duke of Sandringham that made him leery of going on an extended hunting expedition with the man?
Good Luck Clans! Contest ends at midnight Eastern Time, Tuesday, Nov 7. Note the extended time. Results will be posted Friday, Nov. 7.