1. Ian Murray's Place. Protecting the weaker side But I also accepted Protecting Chief Weak Side. It fits the crossword, but doesn't help the solver in answering the jumble. It didn't seem to be a problem though.
4. The damning letter marking Himself as a traitor. Bill of Assocation or Call of Association.
6. Mistress of the house since she was 10. Jenny
7. Without Eastman Kodak, Himself has found his own way to capture Memories.
8. A dour little clansman. Murtagh
1. "Fritter away the famine with these. Potatoes
2. A leak on the door post will keep out the Ghosts.
3. Healing comes from the Healed.
5. The locals call Broch Turarach this Lallybroch.
As a wee lamb, his ma might have called this Scottish ovis a "colorful" nickname.
Hughey the sheep
10. Enter the Jumble answer as a Ravelry project search and answer this question:
What clan's tartan is he wearing? Murray
When we were planning this little challenge we wanted everyone to end up at Ravelry to do a specific search that would result in one answer. This was the only project, item that could tie the swap, Outlander and Ravelry into one place. What's the connecting thread? I, Kellan/knitmo made Hughey the Sheep for Latherna Murray during the first swap. So, we know Latherna got that part right. Hughey doesn't really belong to Outlander, perse, but I think Jenny should have named her surly/spoiled merino buck that.
Some of you commented that you got a bit derailed on the search part. On right side of the main Ravelry page (the one that's headed with "Where my stitches at?" is a quick search box. The default is "pattern" but this is really a drop-down menu, and you can pick projects and enter your search term. Check it out. Try searching for one of your own projects -- you should be able to find it pretty easily.