EDITED TO ADD on 10.25.09:
Question 10 is the act of filling in all the answers into the crossword. Ye must send the answers to the 9 clues to the highlandergames ymail address with fraser or crossword in the subject line.
If you mis-spell anything, that would make #10 wrong, as it wouldn't work in the crossword.
The due date is October 28th. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Fraser Challenge in the subject line. Note, this should be the same address you ALWAYS send the challenge to.
Two-worded answers will have a space in the puzzle to separate the words (in fact, only 4 of the answers are ONE word!).
Sample Clue: The "road" to Jamie Answer: Craigh Na Dun Crossword: would show 13 empty spaces
Luck be with ye, sisters, we hope this quiz be much fun and little stress on ye, and ye enjoy your tromp back through the book for the answers...
~Ladies of Clan Frasers
Note: This game is for all Lassies in Beauchamp, Murray and Mackenzie clans.
2. Trains, planes & automobiles...where was Claire headed?
4. Where Claire shares a memory of a ancient soul with Roger
7. Bess & Blossom roomed with Jamie in here
8. On what sea were they when those fine, white, plump partridges leapt out of their concealment?
9. Brianna's "whoop" necessitated their hasty departure from where?
1. "O Lucifer, thou son of the morning" ...where were they?
3. Where, on a stormy night, one life is lost, as another is saved.
5. Drink of the damned
6. "the posterior zygapophysys had broken clean off" ...where did it happen?