The deadline is Saturday, Nov. 21, at midnight, Eastern Time. As always:
- Submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing ye much luck!
~ Eilis and the Beauchamp Sisters
- Uttered thrice, yet each time a charm
- Although given to Claire, Jamie uses this moniker more than she does.
- This "bruise" of a “witch” caused such an “uproar” that proved much “ado” about something.
- Once lost, never to be found, yet reminds its been around
- "Initially" a timeless “hand-fast,” these "misty" two can be traced to the heart of the story
- Good intentions pave the way to this Hell for our dynamic duo
- This joy, much admired in its expression, was almost lost in its possession
- Remembered with much “Porpoise,” and none too lightly to be foresworn
- In for a penny, in for a “pound,” his future cut short when his time came 'round.
- Ask not for whom the bells toll, for they toll for these.