Outlandish Swap V: The Fiery Cross
Scottish clans were originally a Highland way of life. The Highland clan was, above all things, a family; a family in which everybody believed they were all, from chief to blacksmith, descended from one founder or progenitor. They regarded themselves as very close kinsmen. This Swap is dedicated to such clan families and will be organized into four clans.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Mackenzie Ansers, finally
Here are the answers.
1. A small rodent who makes a nasal-digit connection.
2. A derogatory comment directed to a man with an odd fetish, at least to the Scottish ladies of the night.
3. What you call your brother-in-law when he does some dumb rabbit-like thing -- like printing seditious pamphlets.
4. A favorite exclamation combining the holy trinity and an American president
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ
5. A term of endearment.
mo nigheann donn
6. A thoroughly Scottish expression, lacking vowels.
8. An unscrupulous Catholic
9. One talented as Jamie in deception can complete this task usually left to arachnids.
Spin silk out of your arse
10. God's son, his mother and stepfather.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph