2. To say I love you and mean it with all my heart.
3. If you aren't at death's door when I get there, you'll live to regret it!
4. I should know you from another woman, and ye havena got your name stitched upon your bosom.
5. Weel, the lady's chief desire as stated is to see ye castrated and disemboweled in the market square at Broch Mordha, and your head mounted on a stake over her gate.
6. I can tell a hawk from a handsaw when the wind sets North by Nor'west and a sweet, plump lassive from a salt-cured ham too, appearances notwithstanding.
7. I wouldna have done it - left the prison I mean - had I not still thought it maybe had something to do wi' you, Sassenach.
8. I thought ye stuck pins in ill-wish dolls when ye mean to witch someone; not in the people themselves.
9. I suppose it's best we give him his freedom while he still thinks it's ours to give.
And the winner is .... Nannag of Clan Fraser
Special Awards go to:
Murray ~ 0 points.
Special thanks go to Joan and Ceitdh for their hard work in creating the challenge this week and to Marsali for taking charge of the Clan Prize.